Couples for Christ
Sharon Lee Aguirre
"So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13
Couples for Christ is a movement intended for the renewal and strengthening of Christian family life. The members have committed themselves to the Lord and to one another so that they may grow in maturity as men and women of God and fulfill their primary vocation of raising families under the lordship of Jesus Christ and for the service of the Kingdom of the God.
Do you want to make Jesus Christ a bigger part of your life? We invite you (singles, couples, all) to participate in our latest Christian Life Program (CLP) for the spring of 2017. This integrated program will lead participants into a renewed understanding of God's call to them as Christians. It will be held on six separate Saturday evenings starting on Saturday, April 22 at 7:30 p.m. in the Mother Seton Room. Sessions consist of prayer / worship, a teaching, group discussion, and a time for fellowship. For more details and sign-up info, please click here to view the CLP information flyer.
Couples for Christ (CFC) has renewal programs that reach out to different members of the family:
• Kids for Christ - for children of CFC members ages 4 - 11
• Youth for Christ - for children of CFC members and non-CFC members ages 12 - 21
• Singles for Christ - for single men and women ages 22 - 40
• Handmaids of the Lord - for widows, mature single women, divorced women, and single mothers
• Servants of the Lord - for widowers, mature single men, divorced men, and single fathers
We are Christian couples and established Christian families committed to the work of evangelization, winning the world for Christ, and Total Human Liberation through the power of the Holy Spirit. Individuals who are interested are asked to attend a Christian Life Program (CLP) consisting of talks about:
1) Basic Church Doctrine 2) How one can live an authentic Christian life
3) The Holy Spirit's role in our lives
Are you single? Have you been wanting to make Jesus Christ a bigger part of your life? The Singles for Christ ministry invites and encourages you to participate in their Christian Life Program (CLP). For more details, please contact Mariciel Sacay at 443-703-8898 or firstname.lastname@example.org.